ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OPENING
Duties will include--but are not limited to--editing and writing short research pieces on AI site, managing social media presence, strategically positioning AI research online, and continuing to develop the internship program in media and research. Toward the end of diversifying research and cultural initiatives, the Assistant Director will also be responsible for envisioning new projects and authoring foundation grants in their support.
Those lacking the preferred qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
- Experience and interest in research related to family, sexuality, and social behavior
- BA/BS in a social science, economics, statistics or related field in Humanities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm to assist Senior Fellows and Director with publications and day-to-day
- MA/MS or equivalent experience in research/journalism
- Social Media expertise in FB, Tw, and G+, google analytics & Wordpress
- Coursework in sociology, economics, or related field in Humanities
The following may be sent to email@example.com or by hardcopy to 1611 West Ave, Austin, Tx 78701 below:
- Cover letter explaining your interest and potential fit
- Two references
- Two writing samples