top of page
FALL 2023 EVENTS
- Sep 27, 2023, 7:00 PM – Dec 31, 2023, 9:00 PMStumberg Hall, 3206 Fairfax Walk, Austin, TX 78705, USAThis program is reserved for UT graduate students (and spouses) and is structured as a series of conversations around a dinner table. Dinner is provided, but prior registration is required. One or two short articles --our conversations starters--will be sent beforehand.
- Nov 16, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMRowling Hall (Room 4.314), 300 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin, TX 78705, USAAmong the Catholic political thinkers of the 20th century, Augusto Del Noce stood out for his ability to trace the deep theological and philosophical roots of modern politics. In this talk, his English translator will discuss Del Noce's analysis of the rise of modern totalitarian movements...
- Oct 19, 2023, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMTexas Public Policy Foundation, 901 Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701, USAFor the past 10 years, the Austin institute and its fellows have answered the same questions and relentlessly and bravely defended the eternal truths of human nature and of the family from the attacks of modern culture. Join us and our fellows in discussing the next 10 years!
- Oct 09, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMStumberg Hall, 3206 Fairfax Walk, Austin, TX 78705, USAWhat's the big deal about divorce? Why should we read and talk about it when everyone around us seems to be fine with it? The truth is: no matter what our family background, our age, or our state in life is, we all need to rediscover the immense impact that family life has on us and on our culture.
- Oct 04, 2023, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AMStumberg Hall, 3206 Fairfax Walk, Austin, TX 78705, USABagels, coffee, and male-only discussions on what matters most. Once a month, attendees will have the chance to read and talk about issues and challenges that the men of today are facing and that too often remain undisclosed: for fear of judgment or misunderstanding.
- Sep 21, 2023, 7:00 PMStumberg Hall or Zoom, 3206 Fairfax Walk, Austin, TX 78705, USAThis coming fall, we are starting a new Good Life Reading Group + (Level 2). It will be open to all individuals above forty --or younger, but who do not feel they are "young professionals" anymore. Our first meeting will be in September and then continue every other week.
FALL 2021 EVENTS
Programing for next semester will be listed here once registration is open.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
bottom of page